Wurth Engine Flush & Cleaner 250 ml Universal
- Cleaner for all petrol and diesel engines with or without catalyst
- Cleans and flushes the entire engine oil circuit.
- Use if:
- Black sludge is suspected.
Hydraulic tappets chatter.
The oil change is overdue.
There is a loss of compression from sticking piston rings.
Contains surfactants with a strong detergent action
- Loosens abrasive deposits
- Washes down the oil galleries and oil sump
- Keeps the lubrication circuit as clean and efficient as possible.
- New oil remains effective and clean longer
- Eliminates damage from residual abrasive deposits
- When the old oil is drained from the oil sump, a noticeable increase in the volume of oil is noticed due to the thinning effect which ensures that the old contaminated and dangerous oil is removed at each oil change
|Shelf life from production||36 Month|
|Density/conditions||0.75 g/cm³ at 25°C|
|Min. flashing point||60 °C|
Application area: For all mineral and synthetic based engine oils.
Instructions: Before changing the oil, ensure that the oil level is within the normal operating range and the engine is warm. Add the contents of one bottle of engine flush to the oil and run the engine for 10 minutes. Immediately change the oil and the oil filter.
Note: 250ml is suitable for 3 to 6 litres of engine oil.