Wurth Rost Off Blue Ice 400 ml Universal
Get it between -
High-quality rust remover with cracking effect and visual cold indicator
- Cracking effect :By cooling the material surface down to -45°C, micro-fine cracks occur in the corrosion layer at the connection points. These crack open the rust, ensuring better penetration of the active agent
- Visual cold indicator: When cooled to a minimum temperature of -5°C, the sprayed area turns blue. The processing temperature is achieved.
- Optimum rust removal: Rust is quickly penetrated and loosens seized up screws Heavily rusted screw connections are loosened without damaging them.
- Optimum corrosion protection due to addition of corrosion-protection additives
- Long-term protection against further corrosion
- Compatible with rubber and seals
- Contents: 400 ml
- Container: Aerosol can
- Min. temperature conditions: -10 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 40 °C
- Conditions for viscosity of oil basis: at 40°C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- AOX-free: Yes
Application area: For non-destructive loosening of extremely rusty and oxidised screw connections on passenger cars, lorries, agricultural machines, construction machines, equipment and devices.
Instructions:Remove as much of the coarse soiling as possible. Shake can before use. Spray the jammed parts (bolts) from an extremely short distance until the sprayed area turns blue. With stubborn parts, repeat the process.