Wurth Synthetic Adhesive Lubricant HHS 2000 500 ml Universal
Partly synthetic oil that is extremely resistant to high pressures
- Eliminates squeaks and creaks and has excellent flow and penetration performance, as well as good corrosion protection.
- Highly adhesive lubricant that is not spun away when used on turning and rotating parts
- Compatible with O-rings/X-rings and plastics. Neutral behaviour on painted substrates.
- Resistant to splash water and salt water, weak acids and bases
- Free from silicone, resin and acids
|Oil basis||Mineral oil|
|Density conditions||at 20°C|
|Min. temperature conditions||-25 °C|
|Max. temperature conditions||180 °C|
|Max. temperature resistance||200 °C|
|Min. flashing point of active ingredient||300 °C|
|Kinematic oil basis viscosity||1500 cSt|
|Resistance against||Salt water, Weak lyes, Weak acids, Splash|
|Shelf life from production||24 Month|
Application area: Extremely high-pressure-resistant partial synthetic oil for universal lubrication and for high pressure loads.
Instructions: Carefully and thoroughly pre-clean lubrication points before each application with HHS Clean art. 089310610. Shake the can before use, spray the. parts and let it take effect briefly. After using, spray the can upside down until it is empty.